Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I dropped Nathan off at work tonight and then went to the gym. I have to admit I really didn't feel like going. Instead of sweating like a beast I much preferred the idea of going home, getting into my comfy sweats and catching up on the insane amount of TV shows I recorded and have yet to watch.

But I didn't, I went to the gym and was glad I did. I got the incline up to 16 for 25 minutes! I did a total of 45 minutes and felt pretty good when I was done.

The gym's receptionist was on the treadmill next to me and was at an incline of 21. Wow. She was telling me that's about as high as she can go now, though she used to get up to 28 (!), and she still remembers vividly when a 9 incline was extremely hard for her. She's really encouraging and fun to talk to. Incidentally, her Mom is a member there and over the past 2 years has lost 180 pounds. Can you believe that?! That's a whole person! She's really amazing.

That makes 195 minutes completed, 935 minutes to go for November.

No comments:

Post a Comment