Monday, November 2, 2009

Well, before I start November, I'll write about the rest of October.

I ate badly. Oh, so badly. There was pizza. There was lasagna. Worst of all, there was liquid satan (a.k.a. Dr. Pepper).

From Friday night until Sunday night I ate whatever was handy, I didn't eat breakfast all weekend, I didn't drink much water, and I didn't go to the gym. And today I'm feeling it. I have a headache, I feel sluggish, I just feel...blah.

Oy.

Actually I did make it to the gym Friday night but Sgt. Fitness called me a couple of hours before our appointment and said he couldn't be there, so I got on the treadmill for about 50 minutes. I only stayed on a 15 incline for about 25 minutes and varied the incline the rest of the time.

I have to admit, I was really disappointed I didn't get to train. The workouts I do with him are so different from what the treadmill does. I've been doing this long enough now you'd think I could do it on my own but I never do. I could probably figure it out though. Sgt. Fitness rarely has me do the same exercise twice, which is part of what I love about working out with him, but it does make it harder for me to know what to do when he's not there. I just need to make more of an effort to remember some of what we do.

This week my goal is to eat well. That's it. I'm going to eat breakfast every day, drink as much tea and water as I can stand, and stay in my calorie range. I need to figure out what to eat before I work out. I don't think I'm eating enough, or maybe I'm just not eating the right foods, because I run out of energy fast and sometimes get jittery.

I'm also starting the November fitness challenge with Son. Tonight I will complete the first minutes of the 1,130 minute challenge. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment