Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I made it to the gym around 8:30 tonight, after dropping Nathan (my brother) off at work. Kelly was just finishing cleaning up so I convinced her to stay and work out with me. I did an incline of 15 for 30 minutes. Not too bad!

It felt pretty darn good, although my legs are still sore. I'm going to be feeling them in the morning. Again. It's nowhere near as bad as when I worked out at the YMCA though. At least I can get out of bed without whimpering.

Kelly wants me to work out with her a few times next week. I'm hoping to help her be in a better mood about it. I am finding my groove with all this and I am not about to let anything change that. I know how hard it is to start exercising. It hasn't exactly been all that long ago I had the same problem, as my 186 pounds can attest to. But I did it, and I kept going, and I'm having fun and I like going to the gym now. It would be nice if I could convince Nathan to go with me but he won't. I worry about his health but that's up to him.

Off to bed with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment