Monday, October 5, 2009

My day started out well. I had granola cereal for breakfast, well I won't list it all here, but I felt good most of the day. I had a lot of energy. I didn't drink nearly as much water as I should have. I tried some new tea this morning, Stash Spice Chai, which I liked but I wasn't drinking it fast enough and it would get cold. Anyway, tomorrow I'll drink a lot more water.

By the afternoon though I didn't have much energy, and by the time I was driving home I really wanted to head to the Chinese takeout place for sesame chicken and fried rice. I'm not sure what happened. Maybe it's because I hate lunch about an hour and a half later than usual? Lack of water? I don't know, but it was hard to just drive home and eat turkey tacos instead. I made it to the gym, I updated my stats on the October Challenge post. I didn't last as long at the 13 incline as I wanted. So I lowered the incline and increased the speed. I've only been going 2.4 to 2.6 for speed, usually 2.4 or 2.5 so I'd like to get that up a little higher. I sometimes am not sure how far to push things. I want to challenge myself but I don't want to overdo it, and I'm not really sure where the line is. It's not like I'm training for a marathon, I don't think I'll hurt myself or anything, I just want to be sure that I'm healthy enough to come back the next day without whimpering.

I'm not sleeping very well lately, not sure why that is. I haven't been drinking much for caffreine, all the tea I've been drinking is caffeine free. I'm in bed around...10:00 to 10:30, I read for a bit and then I have trouble getting to sleep. More annoying I don't seem to stay asleep. I'm hoping keeping up with my workouts will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment